About the Opportunity
- This is the place for government and industry practitioners to pass on lessons and knowledge learned in the
'real world' of practical project, program and portfolio management, governance and controls.
- Showcase yourself, and place your organisation in front of an influential audience that will take notice.
- If your abstract is selected for presentation, you attend the conference at a 60% reduction in price (i.e. $400 v $990)
About the Presentations
- As a benchmark we would expect presentations of about 45 mins in duration (however the committee may allocate
more time depending on the topic/presenter)
The topic should reflect the theme of the symposium:
- sharing knowledge that is likely to help project managers (and their team) perform better.
- sharing real experiences on your project – events/ outcomes/ examples where you have observed/learned things that
might help others conduct their project activities more effectively or with greater efficiency
other topics as negotiated with the organising committee.
- The organisers are keen to engage presenters from across the full breadth of the project management industry
(Public and Private sector) as well as seeking presentations from small, medium and large scale project
activities from the widest range of industry sectors.
Submitting Your Abstract
- Abstract (or presentation outline) not to exceed 250 words.
- Submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration by the program committee.
- CLOSING DATE FOR ABSTRACTS: TBA 2018
Other Key Dates